Dr. KUSHAL CHATTERJEE
Qualification: M.A. (1st Class, C.U.),
B.Ed. (1st Class, C.U.), Ph.D.
Specialization: Loka Sanskriti O Loka Sahitya
Contact : (+91) 9804165216
Research Experience :
Done his Ph.D. under Swami Vivekananda Research Centre of Ramakrishna Mission Vidyamandira, Belur Math, Howrah, affiliated to the University of Calcutta. The topic of research is Bishnupriya Debi.
Teaching Experience :
Serving as a visiting/guest teacher at the Rishi Bankim Chandra Evening College, Naihati, from 12.02.2014 to till date.
Published Articles :
- ‘SHISHU, SHOISHAB O RABINDRANATH’, Annyobrati, 2015, Rupali, Kolkata, ISBN 978-93-81669-40-2.
- ‘ARANYER ADHIKAR: MUNDADER LOKAYATA JEEBAN`, Nutan, Bhabnar Aloke Lokezan`, 2015, Pustak Bipani, Kolkata, ISBN 978-93-82663-45-4.
- ‘FEBRUARY-R EKUSH O KICHHU BANGLA KABITA`, Shanmasiki Bangalok, 2016, Bangabhasha o Sahitya Bibhag, Basirhat College, Basirhat,ISSN 2349-9486.
- ‘HANSULEE BANKER UPAKATHA : APRADHAN CHARITRA`, Hansuli Banker Upakatha Path O Pratikriya,2017, Diya Publication, Kolkata, ISBN 978-93-82094-08-1.
- ’BANGLA LOKASAHITYE HASYARAS’, Hasyaras: Sahitye, Manche o Chalachitre (Humour: Effect in Literature, Stage & Screen), UGC Sponsored National Level Seminar, November 13-14, 2014, Sree Chaitanya Mahavidyalaya, Habra North 24 Parganas, Script, Kolkata, ISBN 81-7864-189-5.
- ’PRASANGA: ADWAITA MALLABARMAN’, Janmashatabarshe Adwaita Mallabarman, UGC Sponsord National Seminar, AJC Bose College, Kolkata. September 29, 2015 Acharya Jagadish Chandra Basu College, Kolkata, ISBN 978-81-929244-9-6.
- ‘NATAK NIYE KICHHU KATHA: 1940-1980’, Swadhinata-Uttor Bangla Natya Charchar Nana Path, National Seminar, Bangabhasha o Sahitya Bibhag, Basirhat College, Basirhat, September 22, 2015, Ebang Pathshala Productions, ISBN : 978-93-85233-01-2.
- ‘TUSU: BADHOO-PRATIBADER NANA SWAR’, Lokasanskritite Pratibadi Chetana, Lokasanskriti : Shoshon, Sangram o Pratibad, UGC Sponsorg State Level Seminar, P.N. Das College, Santinagar, Palta, North 24 Parganas, Bangla Bibhag, P.N.Das College, Diya Publication, Kolkata, ISBN 978-93-82094-73-9.
- Bengali and English Literature of the 20th Century India, College level seminar, Rishi Bankim Chandra Evening College, Naihati. North 24 Parganas. January 17, 2015.
- Aaalapcharitay Bishnupriyadebi , College level seminar, Rishi Bankim Chandra Evening College, Naihati. North 24 Parganas. March 21, 2018.
SHORT BIO :
Kushal Chatterjee was born in October 27, 1987 at Sodepur (Kolkata – 700 110). He is the only child of Shree Basudev Chatterjee and Smt Dodal Chatterjee. He passed the Madhyamik Examination in 2004 with 1st Division from Natagarh Swami Vivekananda Seva Samity Vidyalaya and Higher Secondary Examination in 2006 with 1st Division from Sodepur Chandrachur Vidyapith (for Boys’). Then he passed B. A. with Bengali Honours in 2009 with 1st Class from Panihati Mahavidyalaya (under the University of Calcutta), Sodepur and M. A. In Bengali in 2011 with 1st Class from the University of Calcutta with specialisation in Lokasanskriti o Lokasahitya. He then did B. Ed. in 2013 with 1st Class from the University of Calcutta. He was an active participant and achieved commendable performance in the Social Service Programme conducted by the Blind Persons’ Association in September, 2002. Besides, he participated in the District Level Youth Parliament Competition in 2008-2009. He is teaching in Rishi Bankim Chandra Evening College, Naihati, North 24 Parganas, Pin- 743165, West Bengal, India from 12.02.2014 to till date as a Visiting/Guest Lecturer. Done his Ph.D. in the year 2018 under Swami Vivekananda Research Centre of Ramakrishna Mission Vidyamandira, Belur Math, Howrah, affiliated to the University of Calcutta. The topic of research is Bishnupriya Debi. He is also an Examiner and Scrutineer of the West Bengal State University, Barasat, 24 Parganas (North), Kolkata 700126. Rabindranath Tagore is his জীবন দেবতা।
820 total views, 3 views today