The vision of the institution is to dissimilate higher education to the vast multitude of students coming out of the schools of adjoining areas spread over the districts of North 24 Pgs, Nadia and Hooghly. The college aspires to become a catalyst of knowledge and also to make the young folk capable of sustaining themselves economically and meaningfully thereby contributing to the broad economic and social development.
- To achieve excellence in higher education, empowering through knowledge and sustainable development.
- To ensure innovations in teaching-learning, research and community service activity.
- To make an optimum use of human and limited infrastructural facilities.
- To encourage women’s education and empowerment.
- To inculcate and promote a scientific attitude and an awareness about human rights, social values, culture and environment.